Sunday, July 26, 2009

test knitting, anyone?


Edit: I have enough test knitters already! Thank you so much.

I was wondering, if any of you dear readers would be interested in some test knitting? No, I'm not talking about Modern Garden Cardigan, not yet. But my Plain and Simple Pullover pattern is ready for some testing! (Maybe these pics will refresh your memory - it was so long ago...)


If any of you might be interested, please leave a comment or send me an email to veera DOT 100rain AT gmail DOT com.

10 comments:

Line said...

Hi,
I'm interested in test knitting this, as it seems like something I would wear a lot.
I have a couple of questions, though.

When would you need it finished?
And what kind of yarn should I use?

I presume the pattern is in English?

bagheraa (ravelry)

jennie said...

I would be interested!

/ Jennie (lajenna on ravelry)

Fie said...

If you ever need a test knitter for your modern garden cardigan, just let me know, I love the way the leaves shape the cardigan and I have some purple super bulky yarn that I think will be perfect for it.

I'm elwing on ravelry btw.

nicole said...

Oooh, yes please! I'd love to test-knit this for you. I love the simple design, and looks like a perfect transition piece for fall.

nicole said...

Oops, just saw your edit.

Oh well, maybe next time...

Linda said...

Just discovered your blog, I love your style and the knits are fab!

Danielle said...

everytime i scroll down i find something i love more..gorgeous

maorie said...

is it too late for testing?

http://entrelesmailles.canalblog.com

veera said...

Thank you all for volunteering!

I don't need more test knitters at this point. But I hope to get the pattern available for everybody soon. I'm hoping to get it available by the end of september or beginning of october!

Unknown said...

Hi, there. I'm loving your blog. Please call on me if you need test knitters in the future.