Friday, March 27, 2009

charcoal


Charcoal, soft and sweet. Deep in color and soothing to pass through my fingers, it's truly beautiful yarn. Now I'm happy to have it on my shoulders, keeping me warm. Cold days we've had this late in the spring.

Pattern: Shalom Cardigan by Meghan McFarlane
Yarn: Cascade 220 Wool
Needles: 6mm


Changed the pattern a bit. Started with casting on 87 sts and followed increases as written, added sleeves. The finished cardigan is quite airy, but i think it's just perfect.

7 comments:

Gudrun Johnston said...

Looks like a great wardrobe addition...adore the charcoal! Sending some California warmth your way!

alittlebitofscrap said...

It is very lovely! :)

veera said...

Thanks so much!

manouche said...

hello

manouche said...

Oups! sorry,
Hello Veera, i really like this cardigan and the pattern is also in french! great!
I started the shall of Orlane but it's quite difficult for me to translate it...i don't understand very well the beginning! it's a shame, isn't it?! hihihihi

Chris said...

This is SO lovely! I'm so happy I just discovered your blog after admiring all your projects on Ravelry.

Blandine et Julien said...

I have this model on my needles. Your shalom is so lovely !