Friday, August 31, 2012

Simple Sprinkle


Oh, look - some more stripes! I'm pretty sure I could start almost every post like this, but I guess it's alright. One could never talk too much about stripes.



Especially when the stripes are as much fun as in this lovely little design.

Simple Sprinkle
Simple sprinkle cowl makes dreams come true: those small leftover skeins worked in stripes and spiced up with a fun shape. Choose your favourite colours or go with those you happen to have - and cast-on!

Yarn: 560 yards [512 m] or 6 partial skeins of different coloured heavy worsted to aran weight yarn.
Needles: US 9 [5.5 mm]
Gauge: 16 stitches = 4" [10 cm] in garter stitch
Finished measurements: 48” [124 cm] in circumference and 11” [28 cm] in depth.

€ 2.90



16 comments:

Nisse said...


Such a fun project! I wouldn't be surprised if this will be on my needles soon! Thanks for making the pattern!

Ula Zygadlewicz said...

Simple, but so funny :)

Sandra said...

stunning. i love the style.

Lilja said...

Makee, hauska ja mukavan sattumanvarainen! Tätä odottelin. :)

Tuija said...

Tämä on ihan super! Minulla on ollut mielessä kutoa merinolankojen jämät värikkääksi kauluriksi, mutta tämä malli kruunaa idean. Kiitos! :)

Penelene said...

Love it!

elena nuez said...

I loooooove it!

Maryse said...

I love it! I agree for stripes! I would buy new yarn for this although it defeats the purpose ;-)

Emma said...

Raitoja ei voi koskaan olla liikaa, varsinkaan ainaoikein-raitoja :D Sain ohjeen lahjaksi ja sain eilen kaulurini valmiiksi, se on mahtava!

anniveikko. said...

Onpas aivan ihana! Nuo raidat ja niiden epäsäännöllisyys ovat vaan jotenkin niin hellyttäviä.

Anonymous said...

yes indeed! One can never ever ever have too many stripes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Simple but so beautiful : i love !

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed to knit it, thanks !

annikaisa said...

So lovely!:)

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

I L.O.V.E It! :)

v.