Thursday, February 16, 2012

gathering stripes - adult version


Oh, I can't tell how glad it made me that many of you requested the gathering stripes pattern for adults too! The thought never occurred to me. Even when I worked the sample, I never knew how much I would love this piece.

Now I can't stop wearing it, I'm sure I must knit another one pretty soon. Oh, and I think I must make one for the rest of the family too. This will so be our family sweater...

The pattern should be ready and published by the end of Feb!

20 comments:

beth said...

oh. my. it's so lovely! can't wait.

Maija said...

Ihana! Sulla on kyllä väripaletti hyvin hallussa :)

Ullfull said...

Supernice, one mote Veera design to knit:))

Nina Nielsdottir said...

That's such a nice sweater! I was about to cast on for a size 2 years for my daugther. Now I think that I may be able to finish hers before you publish this one, and I can start knitting that! I really like it :)

Unknown said...

That sweater is beautiful. I can't get over the colour! Such a great red.

lauren said...

I love that sweater! Can't wait for the pattern. :)

Ariane said...

I want one! Now!!

Brianna said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

nicole said...

So sweet. I definitely want one too!

Clamjamphrie: said...

Yippee! Can't wait! Yours looks fab!

Tui said...

Ihana! Tahdon!

Unknown said...

I love these colors and am in love with stripes right now!

rebecca said...

adorable!

Amanda said...

Can't wait to knit this - loving your colours!

Siren said...

The sweater is just gorgeous! No wonder you love it:) Thanks for the tip!

Ness said...

Yay! I've loved seeing the kiddie versions so much, I thought about adapting it on my own. :)

Maryse said...

Wonderful! What a happy sweater!

Ode said...

Beautiful ! I loved knitting the one for kid, I will definitely knit one for me ! Thank you !

Kai said...

gorgeous! i love the red as well. :)

angelina said...

LOVE it.
ive been looking at the childs version lately . x