Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lady Fisher



This is a sweater that has been on my mind quite some time - but it took me a long time to find the perfect yarn! I bet most of you remember the kid's version of this Fisherman sweater, one of my very first designs. And many of you have requested a version for grownup ladies!

Then last year I found the perfect yarn in Jyväskylä Knit Fest, and bought a sweater quantity immediately! This is the perfect blush pink with all the speckles, called Peony Graffiti. I'm in love!




Lady Fisher

This sweater is something I have wanted to knit for a long time – an adult version of the fun Fisherman’s sweater originally designed for kids! When I saw this sweet color from La Bien Aimée, I knew instantly what those skeins were meant to be: A Lady Fisher sweater. The sweater is just as easy to knit as the kids’ version, but it has been modified for a better fit for all you ladies and it’s knit with fingering weight yarn.

Suggested yarn: Merino Singles by La Bien Aimée

Needles: US 6 (4 mm) and US 2½ (3.0 mm)

Finished chest circumference:
34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54)” / 85 (95, 105, 115, 125, 135) cm Choose a size with 1-2” (2-5 cm) of positive ease.


€ 4.90




No comments: