Friday, March 10, 2017

Confetti



It's still full Winter here, but Spring is getting close! And typically Spring means new things for me. Staring fresh, starting new, you name it! So here I am, planning new things, starting new designs and new knits, but I never get to actually publishing all these new designs... And this isn't the first year this is happening. That "almost-ready-designs" -pile is getting very high! This is something I would love to change! 

To get things moving, I just thought it's best simply to start... Somewhere. So I'm starting with a fun one:






Confetti Sweater

Confetti sweater is both loose and fitted – in all the right places! Fitted yoke and sleeves are paired with a very A-line shaped body making this little sweater fun and easy to wear. Confetti also has delicate stripes, making the color possibilities practically endless. Choose your favorite colors and cast on!

Suggested yarn: Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles and Lioness Arts Merino Singles

Needles: US 4 (3.5 mm) and US 2½ (3.0 mm)

Finished chest circumference: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54)” / 75 (85, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135) cm.


€ 4.90






No comments: