Friday, May 22, 2009

pucker


Summer, here we come! I had sudden urge to knit something for warmer days and luckily I remembered Pucker by Norah Gaughan. I fell in love with the design the moment I saw it and after knitting I think I love it even more.


Pattern: Pucker by Norah Gaughan
Yarn: Novita Bambu
Needles: 5 mm


It was a really fast knit and turned out great. I was not that sure of the color - I'm not that big fan of brown - but for this project it was perfect. I did do a lot of modifications: I had different gauge, added some a-line shaping, did some "puckers" on the back and knitted in the round. I'm so happy!

8 comments:

outi said...

Jopa siitä tuli ihana! Tämä on mulle ennestään aivan tuntematon malli tai sitten niitä, jotka eivät ollenkaan säväytä ennen kuin joku kanssaneuloja luo niistä jotain lähes taivaallista. Ja ruskea väri, moiskis!

the sewer cat said...

Gorgeous!

Nasti said...

Oi, upea!!

Julijasshop said...

Lovely!!

Di said...

I love this! I really must get my hands on the book as I would love to knit it!

veera said...

Thank you all! You are so sweet.

manouche said...

I just begin it! I didn't know Nora gaughan before but i like a lot of her patterns.
Your modifications are great! and the color too.
Bye, bye.

Dora Cherry said...

This dress would look nice for pregnant women too